Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Freebie Quickpage

Hey everyone... I just have been so busy lately!!! and with everyone sick at my house there was just not much time to post!! But i am coming to you today with a brand new QP just for you!! Sure hope you like it.....I made it with Scrap By Jenn's Forever in Blue Jeans Kit

which is on sale right now for only a $1.00 you cannot beat that......Also you might want to check out her brand new store over at Divine Digitals!!! Here is the layout i did using the Forever in blue Jeans Kit.






Click on layout to download the quickpage...Of course its without the photos and Summer of 2006 you can add your own title to it....thanks for looking...and dont forget to leave some love if you download!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute QP! Love it!

Unknown said...

Great colours on your QP

Mimi said...

I LOVE your blog! Can I ask how you got all those siggies in there? I'm new to blogging.

Karenheckyeah Digital Designs said...

This has gorgeous colors! Makes me want the 4th of July today!

Unknown said...

Love it, thanks a lot for the awesome QP!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).