Friday, January 2, 2009

Music to My Soul QP Freebie!!

You have got to see this awesome kit by Darhena, it is called MUSIC To My SOUL!!! Darhena has some freebies to go with the kit on her blog be sure to pay her a visit. ITs awesome..I just love all the reds and blacks...The whites are awesome.. It comes with some great elements...Come and check it out...Just click on the photo to be directed to the store...But first make sure you get your QP freebie by me.



You can find this great kit at B2K, DAC, GS, MSS,

Check out the layout i did with the new kit.Everything used is from the kit.

Photography By Hailey

And here is your QP of course without the photo...Just be sure to leave some love if you download it...

QUICKPAGE

7 comments:

Angie said...

Great job on the QP!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 11:39pm] - 03 Jan [NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 06:39pm] ).

Unknown said...

That really is a fantastic looking kit! Super job on the quick page!

Unknown said...

What an awesome quickpage, thanks for sharing...

Charlie's Nana said...

That is a fabulous kit! Love the QP, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 03, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Catlady said...

Cool QP awesome job.