Monday, December 22, 2008

Another project ....with a freebie






I ended up making another Gift Card holder here it is..
Click on the link and it will take you to the store.
I am the newest CT member for her team.

Here is what it looked like before i printed it.....
This is my first freebie so please have pity on me *L*.
Just print it out cut cut fold fold and its yours. leave me some love!
And of course i used TLC Designs freebie...Be sure to click on the link and go and download it ....


 
Will be back later with some photos of my daughter being silly until then. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

This is very cute, Mary! I love hybrid projects, as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 09:07pm] - 30 Dec [NY 12:07am, UK 05:07am, OZ 04:07pm] ).