Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread Man and Christmas Tree Decorations



The other night, the kids and I and hubby made gingerbread man and Chocolate chip cookies. Well the kids did. We just supervised. It was alot of fun to watch them do this, My daughter had a ball. She even was giving ginerbread cookies to people ... Like my good friend caren got one. and Luna got one. so without further wait here you go.....Leave some love if ya want...

Also forgot to mention that daktoa was in a dance recital sorta..SHe went to nursing homes and they did her dance. She was the only one to show up for her age level and she still went out and did her dance. Here are some photos....


1 comments:

orlando.native said...

Great photos! And how wonderful that your daughter performed at the nursing home. I know it brought joy to many dear old hearts that day. And she showed such courage in performing alone, too. Please tell miss Dakota that I said "You go, girl!"