Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 and a Freebie!!!!

Well im back!!! Happy 2009 to everyone... I am back with a freebie for you....I am really getting the hang of these QP, Just want to say thank you to everyone for your help with trying to work the qp you know who you are.....
I am really loving this kit here.
Holiday Hues
By The Mathematician Assistant
I made this page with the kit.
Photo by Me.
Photo is from my Trip to Salt Lake City .
The QP is here.
QP FOUND HERE

Well that is all for now.Hope you enjoy the QP and have a Happy new Year.
Don't forget to leave some love if you download it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy New Year!!!! And love the layout and the QP

MemoryKeeper said...

I love this type of QP...it's gorgeous, and it really shows off the photo...can't wait to use it!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Unknown said...

Happy New Year.

Your blog looks fantastic, love the qp, snagged it. Thanks for offering it.