Friday, December 5, 2008

Some layouts!

Hey everyone, Im not keeping up with the blog like i would like to. I did however do some layouts that i would love to share. So take a look.......sure hope you like them....
This is a layout of my father who i lost when i was 17, not a day goes by that i do not think about him. The poem was written by and published in the local newspaper on May 4th,1996. One year after losing him.

Ever since the day you left, I haven't been the same. I think of you each and everyday and wonder why you went away. I know you're safe where you are, and when i look into the sky your're the brightest star. Someday, I know we'll meet again in that same special place. Dad, I'll be so happy just to see your smiling face.

Everything that i used is from.....Photo is Clickable


Another Layout i did was using ....TLC Design and Mimi Scraps Cozy Christmas.


Here is one of the layouts i did using this product.....
Well thats is all for now. I may have more later to share. But be sure to check out the kits..If you have any christmas photos that you have been meaning to scrap then run over to the sunshine shop and pick up Cozy Christmas....and for all those men in your life why not get Lamar........Have a great Friday everyone........

0 comments: