Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome to My Oasis




Hello everyone and Welcome to my little oasis on the web. I am going to show off some of my layouts... Browse around the Digi world with you. And who knows, I may try my hand at designing some paper.










But most of all its a place for folks to see my work. I have tons and tons of layouts. I actually just recently got accepted to be a CT for TLC Designs over at Sunshine Studios, Andrea has a great freebie on her blog right now. go over to TLC Design and pick it up, don't forget to leave a note.























This is my son and daughter at Christmas time last year, Aren't they the cutest and the Cozy Christmas Collections goes awesome with my photos.....



This one layout here is using the same collection yet its from 2006 Christmas...You surely can tell the difference on how much they have changed.





Well that is all from today! Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check frequently to see what is new.



One last thing before i sign off. Check out this photo i took the other day.





0 comments: