Monday, December 29, 2008

Freebie Quickpage

Well, I sure hope everyone had a good Christmas.  I am so glad that its over with, I can now focus on more things. Like getting some layouts done for my CT teams. Like the one I am about to show you now. I actually turned it into a Quickpage freebie for you. Give me Pity its my first one. So if there is something wrong with it please let me know. I will continue to give out some quickpages as i make some layouts. I hope that you will enjoy them ........


The below layout i did using . 

A Big thank you to BabydollsScraps for allowing me to use her family photos wtih this kit. And the quickpage


You can download the quickpage 
Please if you download it. Just leave me a message. Would love to hear feedback since this is my first QP. Thanks so much for stopping by. 

7 comments:

Ramona said...

Love this quickpage!

Angie said...

You did a great job on the layout and the QP!!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect QP!! So glad to see you part of the family Mary!!! Welcome again.. :)

Traci Leigh said...

Great QP..Hope you have a great nite..and welcome to DSG!
Traci

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - this is perfect for my oldest son's band page

Happy Holidays :-D

Lynn said...

Nice QP!
Glad you are getting to be part of the garden :)
Can't wait to see even more LOs!

MemoryKeeper said...

I just made the coolest motorcycle poster for a friend, some of the elements in this rockin' kit would have come in handy!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs