Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Playing with Actions

I have been dabbling in photography for some time. I love to take pictures actually my family says i take to many, well to me taking to many photos is not bad at all considering they will eventually tell the store of our lifes when we are gone. Photos are something to pass on for generations, i only wish i had more photos of me and my family when i was growing up. I took some photos of my daughter dakota while at the 4h fair a few months back. I was able to play with these photos with some FREE ACTIONS from Pioneer Woman I have got to say these are really nice actions for being free. So if you dont have them already, I would definetly run over there and get them. So here are a few of the photos that i played with. I just took the same photo and ran some of the actions on it. and here they are .

2 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

What a great photo!! I love them all!! She's adorable!! I think my favorite is second from the bottom! I'm (tiffanydimples) over at Brownie Scraps. It's fun to look at your blog!!

Debi L. said...

OMG I love that picture! Debi