Monday, December 8, 2008

Just ramblings

So i can't sleep nothing new. Thats everynight, well tonight is no different, except my 3 year old decided it would be fun to stay up too. Don't get me wrong i love my daughter, but when she goes to bed at 9pm its for a good reason. I need me time, and quiet time, considering she talks up a storm from the time she gets up till the time she goes to bed shoot she even talks in her sleep. So we are stuck watching all the kids shows.. which i might add im tired of watching, I remember when my son was this age he was watching Wizard of Oz, I much rather watch that then what dakota wants to watch on tv. I have been doing some layouts recently and just wanted to share them with you.

This one here is of my daughter when she was 17 months old
Credits: Winter Princess
Credits: Moonlight Dreams

The other night i forgot to mention that my daughter was in a parade for a local town because of the dance school she goes to. So my hubby took the kiddies why i stayed home. I was not about to freeze..... My son and daughter ended up seeing santa. here is a photo of it And last but not least as im writing this my daughter decides she is ready for bed. But she wants me to lay with her. Sure no problem let me grab a drink...I come back in the living room to grab her and she is passed out on the couch sound asleep that quickly.

1 comments:

Keira said...

Don't you love how kids can just be out that quickly!! We got home on Saturday after a children's Christmas party and my 2 year old refused to have a nap, I went to the kitchen and loaded up the dishwasher, came back to the living room and she was out cold on her little flip out princess couch! I can't ever sleep either, which is okay because when she goes to sleep I can actually do things. Your layouts are looking lovely...sorry you seem to be having trouble uploading to the Brownie Scraps gallery! Hopefully everything gets all worked out!